AUTOMOTIVE DATA SECURITY
PROTECTING YOUR DEALERSHIP
PROTECT YOUR DEALERSHIP
As an automobile dealer, you are already familiar with the requirements placed upon you by Federal, State and Local lawmakers. These laws require you to develop and implement effective data security and identity theft countermeasures at your dealership. The major issue facing dealerships today isn’t a decision to comply but rather, mitigating the costs of implementing a program. Automated systems are cheaper and less engaging, thus less effective. Live training is more effective but typically more costly. Whether you hire an outside company or you train a staff member, it’s going to affect your bottom line.
Identity Theft Countermeasures Group, LLC presents a unique solution to this issue. We offer a complete training program on a grant basis so there is absolutely no cost to your dealership.
Grant Based Training Includes:
- Our custom on site risk assessment of all departments and locations. Our data security experts have a keen eye for spotting “at risk” data. We will also produce a complete written report for your review and records.
- Custom made Identity Theft Prevention Plan Workbooks will be printed for each employee with your dealership logo on the front.
- Fast, efficient live and interactive employee training custom tailored for each department. We will have the employees in, out and fully trained in less than an hour and a half!
- An efficient vendor auditing program which analyzes the safety footprint of the vendors who have potential access to your data.
- Recurring training for new employees so your dealership can focus on what you do best, selling and servicing automobiles!
The end result of participating in our training program is the transformation of your employees into “Human Firewalls!” Statistics show that 97% of all data breaches involve some failure at the human level. In light of this fact, the best data safety device in any company isn’t a better security software package, it’s a well trained employee!
To schedule training, fill out the information or Call: (888) 789-2199 ext 701
Executive Briefing Today